Middle East Financial Investment Company announces that the interim financial statements of MEFIC Real Estate Income Fund for the period ending on 18/03/2021 are available to the public. The following is the summary of the interim financial results of the period:
– Net assets on the end of period of 103,716,393 SAR.
– Total expenses and fees for the period 38,750 SAR.
– Net profit (loss) for the period of (38,750) SAR.
– Number of outstanding units at the end of period 9,630,000 units.
– Net asset value for the unit in SAR 10.7701.
– Revenue of the period -0.03%