Mr.Ali Al Subaihin
Independent Board Member
37 years of professional experience in the industrial and commercial fields, in addition to his managerial experience in executive management in finance and management.
Bachelor of Systems Engineering King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals, SAUDI ARABIA.
Specialized training in Finance at the University of Houston, Executive Development at Northwestern University (Kellogg School of Management), Harvard Business School, INSEAD France and IMD Switzerland.
– Chief Executive Officer of Tawuniya.
– Assistant in Cooperative Insurance Company.
– General Manager of Financial and Commercial Services.
– Vice President of Marketing and Sales and Executive Director of Petrochemicals (SADAF).
– General Manager of Financial and Information Services