MEFIC Real Estate Income Fund
Real Estate Income Fund was established in March 2012. The objective of the Fund is to purchase residential and commercial real estate in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on a condition that it is rented in advance with a known annual return, or purchase the right to benefit from it and achieve stable returns for investors annually, and distributing a significant portion of it on a yearly basis over the term of the Fund. And to achieve this goal the Fund has acquired a residential compound at Alkhozama district in Riyadh city.
- Fund name: MEFIC Real Estate Income Fund
- Fund Type: Public.
- Sector: Residential Complex.
- Launch date of fund: March 2012
- Fund Durations: 4 years, extendable by 2 year.
- Fund Size: 96.3 millions SAR