Middle East Financial Investment Company ( MEFIC Capital ) announces that the interim financial statements of MEFIC SAR Murabaha Fund for the period ending on 30/06/2021. The following is the summary of the interim financial results of the period:
– Net assets on the end of period of 5,005,116 SAR.
– Total expenses and fees for the period 19,949 SAR.
– Net profit (loss) for the period of 15,136 SAR.
– Number of outstanding units at the end of period 50,000 units.
– Net asset value for the unit in SAR 100.1023.
– Revenue of the period 0.1%.